How Autoresponders Boost
Sales by up to 400%
by: John Lynch
Imagine going to bed and waking up in the morning to find that you made
sales while you slept - all because of your autoresponder!
What exactly is an autoresponder? An autoresponder is an automated
email program that responds to an incoming email with a message written by
you. The message can be written once and loaded in the autoresponder and
forgotten about. It's as easy as that.
Some Uses for Autoresponders
1. Use autoresponders as an immediate acknowledgement to those who send
you information. Let the recipient know that you have received their
message and when to expect a reply.
2. Create a FAQ document to answer commonly asked questions about your
product or service. Use the familiar question and answer format.
3. Collect names and email addresses by using a capture form. This
allows you to build a list and as marketers keep saying, lists lead to
4. Make all your articles and newsletters available via autoresponder.
5. Offer free reports or e-courses to show your expertise to your
customers. This is a great way to capture prospects' name and email
address for future follow-up.
6. If you publish an e-book, put the different chapters or excerpts in
7. Archive issues of past ezines and put some of the best ones in an
autoresponder and let your prospects access them.
Before you send out information via an autoresponder you should always
check the content for spam triggers that may prevent your messages being
delivered. To have a free check on your emails/messages go to:
If you are not using an autoresponder already you may be losing up to
400% of potential sales. Research shows that autoresponders increase your
exposure to your prospects and this increased contact with them leads to
Remember if you're not using an autoresponder and gaining these sales,
your competitors will!