Do you want to be
thinner, healthy and fit?
by: Lucy E. Riddell
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product – the Jen Fe
Next Fat Loss Patch and the Power Patch, we also know that without a
commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won’t reach
optimal fat loss. There is no product in the world that can produce fat
loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly
from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and
exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight
Here’s what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle
tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean
meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Fiber-Rich foods. They will fill up and they make they are
satisfying. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins,
nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods,
fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are you “secret weapons”
against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or
canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and
calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some
fish, oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon,
herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin
seed are also excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats – saturated and trans fats. These are not only
high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed
up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you skip breakfast, it
makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in non-filling calories.
Ideal consumption is one glass of beer or wine a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates – sugar and white flour are diet
killers in all but the smallest amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and sudden
dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat
11. Snack instead of eating large meals – larger, higher calorie meals
tend to be stored as fat, instead of burned for energy. Ideally, you
should eat five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead of
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As
little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you
will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your
body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage,
prayer and rest.
14. Get outside into the sunshine at lest 20 minutes per day – the
vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium for health and body fat
For more information on the Fat Loss Patch, go to
www.FatBeGoneWithLucy.com or call 888-407-0570.